The ANTSSYS Trading Platform is a full suite of browser-based charting tools that enables you to leverage the insights and experience of international trader Daryl Guppy. Based on the Guppy Multiple Moving Average (GMMA), which is recognised as an essential tool for identifying trends, the ANTS SuperGuppy Indicator Suite provides you with the following benefits:
- A set of six indicators including a pair of red and green buy and sell signals based on the GMMA
- Professional-grade charting as used by NASDAQ including Range Bars, Point and Figure, Renko and a ‘Saved Views’ facility
- Drawing and annotation tools including bell curves, projections and Fibonacci tools
- Watch lists that are auto-synchronised across user devices
Trading with the ANTS SuperGuppy Indicator SuiteIdentify the trend
Isolate a safe entry zone
- An evolution of Daryl Guppy‘s GMMA™, the SuperGuppy™ clearly identify the trend
Wait for the ANTS signal
- A safe trading channel is identified on the chart and price activity must reach this in order to confirm trade signals. This reduces risk and secures an optimal price entry level.
Exit the trade
- The ANTS indicator fires potential buy and sell signals when a number of proprietary conditions have been met.
- Average Daily Range (ADR) with levels is clearly shown on the chart. The target is to remain in the trade until it reaches 75% of its ADR or price crosses the proprietary trailing stop loss indicated by Trader’s ATR.