Thanks so much for taking a look at the wrong trades and it is indeed comforting that i am not doing anything severely wrong.
With regards to taking a trade as close to the Superguppy as possible, i always try to do so. But however, is it better if we try and take trades on the other side of the super guppy? In this example, there are Red Ants firing to the top of the entry channel/zone and if we are taking a short position, given that our Stop loss would be at the edge of the zone, would it be better to take trades closer to the top of the entry zone as it means a much lower risk as the stop loss would be placed very very tight.
Also, noted with regards to the charts and which to focus on. Am i right to say that i will exit my trade on these situations:
1. Prices changes direction( presence of the orange range bars) followed by the opposing range bar colours on the the direction chart, 0.75R chart.
2. Prices go past the ATR levels on the middle chart.
3. Prices prints on the wrong side of the entry zone on the entry chart.
4. Prices reach 75% of the ADR levels on the Direction chart.
5. Or simply if you have attained your fixed take profit e.g. 20pips.
Look forward for a reply from you!